Monday 23 June 2014

An Evening Stroll up Glastonbury Tor

Hi guys, Matt and I went on a little adventure up Glastonbury Tor to watch the sun go down a few weeks ago. For those of you who don't know what the Tor is, it is a National Trust owned hill with a roofless tower situated at the top. It is one of the most spiritual sites in the country and it's a beautiful place to walk, unwind and relax. However every time I walk up it I almost have an asthma attack! I hope you like my photo's from the evening...



























The view once you reach the top is amazing, you can literally see for miles! Matt and I love walking up here on nice evenings, but we are yet to watch the sun rise from the top, as we've heard that is unbelievable too! 

Although some people say where we live is boring, I actually really love it. Going from living in a huge city to a small town in the countryside is quite different, to say the least :-)

Where do you like to go exploring?

Love Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment